Monday, July 16, 2012

Silly Husband

We went on one of our adventurous grocery shopping trips this afternoon. Anything involving keeping two kids happy for an hour is an adventure.
My husband saw Oreo PopTarts and "snuck" them into the cart. When we got home and I was putting things away, I came across it and decided to read the ingredients. First quietly then out loud. I proclaimed that it had "High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar and Corn Syrup" in them. Then I tried pronouncing everything that is not a real food and finally said that there was nothing healthy in it. My husband retorted that they were made with "Real Cocoa Powder".
I started laughing and said "Ok, so Cocoa Powder might be the ONE thing that may be healthy".
 He fired back with "Well, that's what it says on the label. Made with REAL Cocoa Powder."

I lost it. I was laughing so hard that I wasn't making any noise. My dear husband a victim of advertising.

No comments:

Post a Comment