Saturday, April 21, 2012

My Mothers Book


My mom has been a local author in my hometown for about 7 years now. She recently self published a book based on reality. When my parents bought their home, they weren't expecting to share it.  Our home had been an old boarding home for people just traveling through who needed a bed for the night. There were no individual bathrooms or kitchens.  The house had 8 rooms total and 4 bathrooms, 3 of them full. All the doors are numbered, each with a padlock and the option of a communal breakfast. My parents continued this trend for a few years after they bought the house, since there were already a list of regulars who came and went. There was one continuous inhabitant who was a forever bachelor, who also had one heck of a secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment